Hearth & Home Residential Construction
We love it when people talk about us. We know that Hearth & Home's reputation is built on what our homeowners have to say. We have a great reputation for being a "Street of Dreams" builder, and vast experience in remodels. Hearth and Homes has been making homeowners' dreams come true since 1993.
We'd love to tell you all about how we do business, and maybe even brag a little about our homes. Or if you'd rather hear it from our customers, that's fine with us.
We invite you to take a look around, and encourage you to contact us about making a "Karey House" your next new home.
We commonly build new homes and remodel existing homes in the Portland to Salem Metro Area, Vancouver, Washington, and we're expanding our reach to the Oregon and Washington coast communities. We'll gladly build a custom home on your lot or consult with you on a potential home site.
To understand your needs, our first step is to listen to you. And if you haven't heard people talking about Hearth & Home yet, we'll put you within earshot.
What is a Karey House?
|People say they know a Karey House when they see one. They say it feels like home as soon as you walk in the door. With rooms so cozy you’ll want to curl up with a book (and that’s before the furniture arrives). Uncommon attention to detail and quality. Little touches that are hard to explain. Until you see a Karey House.
Then you’ll know.
A home by Karey Cresap has many qualities you won't find on a typical spec sheet.
- The ability to visualize a design space to create functional and efficient living spaces, maximizing views, flow, and aesthetic drama
- Homes designed to reflect the owners' needs, preferences and sense of beauty
- Coziness comfort and logic throughout
- Incorporates inside/outside living areas into the home design
- Ample consideration to family storage needs and oversized garages
- Consideration to "living in place" homes, designed to last through changing family needs
- Attune to ever-changing audio visual and technological needs
- Ability to work with energy efficient designs, including the latest in building science technology i.e. geothermal systems, Certified Energy Star building, and green building